Get sunrise from Kintamani village
Hi Traveler! I will take you to best part in bali that called Kintamani. In Kintamani we have really beautiful place that are sunrise, mountain, and culture, also this area really quiet fro tourist. I hope Kintamani will be best choice for all traveler in the world.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Agro Santi Coffee Plantation
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Toya Devasya Resort & Spa
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kintamani, Kintamani, Bangli, Bali
In this area you will see beautiful view from top of this caldera. This is one of big caldera in Indonesia from UNISCO, on morning time around 6am you wii see beautiful sunset just stop on the way on this area and you will see mount batur, mount Abang, and mount agung. From this area you will see biggest lake in bali called Lake Batur.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Toya Devasya Resort & Spa, Toya Bungkah Kintamani Indonesia
If you like you can come to hot spring in this area, this spring come from mount batur because it's active volcano was erupted 2000
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Agro Santi Coffee Plantation, Jl. Raya Kintamani, Manukaya, Tampaksiring 80552 Indonesia
On the way back i will take you to visit Luwak Coffee Plantation, here you can see how to make best coffee in bali, you can taste and buy if you need.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Jalan Monkey Forest, Jl. Monkey Forest, Ubud, Kecamatan Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offered
I will pick up all Traveler in Ubud center and meet them there.
Departure Time :4:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.