Get out of town and discover the Via Verde de Ronquillo
Discover the Ronquillo reservoir, the Rivera de Huelva and this part of the Sierra Morena that surrounds all the horizons around this area. The route follows the riverside and reservoirs on a short and manageable section of the old railway line from Seville to Santa Olalla in the Sierra de Huelva. Today it is a greenway and it is very well equipped so that the whole family can enjoy the day out of town and with little effort. This experience ends leaving the riverside valley towards the town of Ronquillo, where we have chosen a local restaurant where you can enjoy a well-deserved meal with a terrace in summer and a fireplace in winter. You couldn't ask for more!
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Use of bicycle
What's excluded :
- We will meet at the shop and from here you will taken by van to the Greenway at Ronquillo.
Departure Point :Calle Luis Montoto, 19, 41003 Sevilla, Spain
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.