Get out of town and discover the Ribera de Huelva
On this Great Escape you will wend your way along the banks of the Ribera de Huelva. The route will gradually lead you away from plains of the rio Guadalquivir and its surrounding orchards and rolling farmland and into valley of the embalse del Gergal. The route ends at the restaurant La Cantina where you can enjoy the very fine food and local recipes.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Use of bicycle
What's excluded :
- We will meet at the shop and from here we will go by van to Algaba. From here we will start the rote by bicycle on paths that will will lead you to the Ribera de Huelva.
Departure Point :Calle Luis Montoto, 19, 41003 Sevilla, Spain
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.