Gerês National Park full-day private tour from Porto - Walk the Roman Geira
Situated in the north of Portugal, Peneda-Gers National Park is a true natural sanctuary and is classified as a World Biosphere Reserve by UNESCO.
With a wide variety of fauna and flora, Gers is one of Portugals biggest natural attractions, such as the Arado waterfall, which is 750 meters high or the Pedra Bela viewpoint, which is 830 meters high and where photography
It is mandatory.
There are several reasons for a must visit the only protected area in the country with the classification of National Park.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Visit to waterfalls, lagoons and viewpoints
- Geres Village
- Walk through the Roman Geira (Approx. 3 km moderate degree)
- Guide in your language
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Personal accident insurance required by law
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Peneda-Geres National Park
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Peneda-Geres National Park Portugal
On this tour of the heart of Peneda-Gers National Park, you will discover the most beautiful villages and their traditions, as well as marvel at the crystal clear waters of the most beautiful waterfalls.
Still in a relaxed way, you will know one of the most important Roman roads that linked Braga Bracara Augusta to Astorga Asturica Augusta and that crosses this natural paradise in Portugal.
A tour designed for those who like to enjoy the most beautiful natural landscapes, know the traditions and customs of a region and take short walks in a relaxed way.
In this unforgettable day, you can still taste the local gastronomy and in the end you will take with you this idyllic landscape where nature has a soul.
Duration: 10 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel in Porto;Our staff is identified with a Brand Tours sign waiting for you in the lobby;Our staff is on site approx. 15 minutes before departure;You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.Airports
- Porto Airport, Porto Portugal
- Port of Leixões Cruise Terminal
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.