Geres Experience Tour
This is a walking & 4x4 tour with a difference, aimed to make you feel like a local and introduce you to Gerês hidden gems!
• Hotel Pickup & drop-off
• Full of outdoor experiences
• Explore the National Park
• Breathtaking landscapes
• Observation of flora and fauna
• Dive in incredible natural lagoons.
• Visit the local villages
Given the so diverse natural offer, why not accept the challenge and start discovering the unique Nature, History and Culture of the World Biosphere Reserve?
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Full day tour (aprox. 10h)
- Pickup & Drop-off
- Small & easy hikes in natural / rural environment
- Magic landscape spots in Gerês National Park
- Local friendly driver/guide
- Local experiences
- Photos of the tour
- Taxes and fees
What's excluded :
- Other expenses and activities not mentioned
- Tips/Gratuities (optional)
- Any kind of worries
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Peneda-Geres National Park Portugal
Our target is more than a simple tour in Gerês!
We pick you up at your accommodation, in a with a 4×4 comfortable Land Rover, and your escape to routine start!
Enjoy the fascinating landscape of the National Park Peneda-Gerês, that connects the Spain and Portuguese borders, located in the northeast of Portugal.
Beautiful waterfalls, postcard viewpoints, mountain peaks – the full nature package is waiting for you.
Our local guide will take you on a small hiking trip, explaining the countryside and the nature heritage of the Park. If you are lucky you can see wild horses, a ibex or a deer on the track.
After lunch you will have some free time to visit the village and explore people and culture on your way. Enjoy the afternoon at a lagoon, where you can dive into crystal clear water if you feel up to.
Open your heart and clean your mind, and be prepared to absorb all the sounds, smells and natural beauty.
Get ready for a breathtaking experience
Duration: 10 hours
Departure Point :Trek Portugal Tours, 4000-100 Porto, Portugal
Traveler pickup is offered
Oporto, Guimarães, Braga or other locations – just tell us where you are before booking!Also Oporto airport, train ans bus station.Airports
- Porto Airport, Porto Portugal
- Matosinhos Beach, Av. Norton de Matos, 4450-208 Matosinhos, Portugal
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 9 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- As we work with several booking platforms simultaneously, before making the reservation please confirm with us the availability through firstname.lastname@example.org or (whatsapp) +351 919 581 304
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Trek Portugal is a registered tourism company specialized in unforgettable experiences for its clients. Applying a sustainable tourism concept, it resorts to partnerships with specialized companies that promote more activities or service, increasing our tourist offer. Any of our tours / activities / experiences can be performed through any of Trek Portugal's partner companies.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- * During the contingency phase caused by COVID19, we have implemented several protocols and safety procedures for the health and well-being of our employees, partners and customers. At this momment and for safety, among other situations we chose to not include the appetizing lunch in our tours.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.