Terelj was first developed for tourism in 1964 and 30 years later it became part of the Gorkhi-Terelj National Park. To the north-east, the park joins into the Khan Khentii Strictly Protected Area, comprising over 1.2 million hectares of the Tov, Selenge and Khentii aimags. The Khan Khentii park is almost completely uninhabited by humans, but it is home to endangered species of moose, brown bear and weasel, to name but a few, and to over 250 species of birds.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Overnight accommodation
What's excluded :
- Travel Insurance
- Alcoholic drinks
- If you have very limited time to see Mongolia, this is a perfect tour for you. Terelj National Park is a great place to visit because it is only a short ride away from Ulaanbaatar where you could enjoy the natural scenery with open fields, gorgeous mountains and much more.
On this tour, you will be taken on a horse or camel ride, meet a nomadic family and visit the tallest statue in the world. So many activities have been packed into this two day trip so that you could experience Mongolian lifestyle and have a reason to come back again and again!
Departure Point :We will pick up from your centrally located hotel
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.