Genting Highlands En-route Batu Caves Day Tour with International Buffet Lunch Private & Guided
Genting Highlands En-route Batu Caves Day Tour is an exciting excursion to Malaysia’s first and the only casino resort. The drive takes you to the Titiwangsa Mountains, where the mountain air is cool and refreshing at 6,118 feet (1,835 meters) above sea level. Experience 2.8km spectacular cable car ride to reach SkyAvenue - the main resort. As an added value, Genting Highlands Tour includes en-route stop at Batu Caves Temple.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Hotel within 1KM From KLCC)
- International Buffet Lunch
- Professional English Speaking Tourist Guide
- Travel with comfort on air-conditioned vehicle.
What's excluded :
- Food and beverages
- Entrance fees if any
- Our Genting Highland En-route Batu Caves Day Tour is uniquely and carefully designed to be a perfect excursion for tourist especially for those visiting the city for first time with an expectation to experience the countryside and nature in a day.
Our experienced chauffeur/guide will meet and greet you at the agreed time and location (morning tour: 9am). Enjoy and travel in comfort with air-conditioned vehicle.
Tour starts with approximate 20-minutes’ drive to Batu Caves Temple from the city center. Batu Caves is an iconic and popular tourist attraction located just 13km north of Kuala Lumpur, site of a Hindu temple and shrine. Batu Caves has three main caves featuring temples and Hindu shrines. Its main attraction is the statue of Lord Murugan standing at 42.7 m (140 ft) high, the world's tallest statue of Murugan. The main temple was located inside the cave and to reach it, visitors must climb a steep flight of 272 steps.
Journey will continue to Awana SkyWay (Genting cable car station). Experience riding Southeast Asia's fastest and longest cable car, a great way to spook and amaze the kids. This ride allows you to stop at any station, including Chin Swee Station. Hop off and tour the iconic nine-storey Chin Swee Caves Temple for a chance to see the 'blessing lamps'. Devotees believe that these lamps are blessed, especially when dedicated. Extend the fun with a ride back to SkyAvenue - the main resort, where all the entertainment is. There are also numbers of shopping and dining outlets to be visited. Lunch will be served at Coffee Terrace Restaurant with choice of Malaysian, Chinese Vegetarian, Western and Indian verity menu.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
ANY HOTEL'S IN KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- VOUCHER INFO
- You may present either a printed or an electronic voucher for the verification.
- LOCAL OPERATOR INFORMATION
- Local Operator Information, including local contact number/person available on your Confirmation Voucher.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.