Genting Highlands Day Tour from Kuala Lumpur
There’s fun for everyone on a day trip to the Genting Highlands hill resort outside Kuala Lumpur. Visit the world-class gaming casino, or take the family to the indoor and outdoor theme parks for roller-coaster rides, splash pool dives, 4D cinema and all the fun of the fair. This day trip to Genting Highlands includes a ride in South-East Asia’s fastest and longest cable car, and with six hours to spend here, you’ll have plenty of time to explore all the attractions of Malaysia’s largest casino resort.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Cable car ride to Genting Highlands
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to theme parks
- Food and drinks
- Additional activities like spa treatments
- After being picked up from your hotel in central Kuala Lumpur, sit back and relax on the hour-long scenic drive to Malaysia’s largest casino resort, Genting Highlands. The drive takes you to the Titiwangsa Mountains, where the mountain air is cool and refreshing at 6,118 feet (1,835 meters) above sea level.
When you arrive at the foot of the hill resort, head to the casino by riding the 2-mile (3km) Genting Skyway. As you climb to the top of the mountain, admire a panoramic view of the highlands and pristine tropical jungle below.
At Genting Highlands, the time is yours to explore its hotels, shops and restaurants on your own.
You also have the option to enjoy the fun and games of the Genting Highlands indoor and outdoor theme parks (entry at own expense). Choose from over 50 rides, including the Rainforest Splash Pool, Flying Coaster, Malaysia’s first 4D cinema experience, Asia’s only skydiving simulation, and the winter-time wonder of Snow World. There are also more than 80 shops and 90 dining outlets, as well as a luxurious spa for a bit of pampering. Your guide can provide advice and information on the resort’s huge array of facilities.
After spending approximately six hours at Genting Highlands, ride the Genting Skyway back to the foot of the mountain, where your air-conditioned coach will be waiting to transfer you to your central Kuala Lumpur hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotels pick-up within Kuala Lumpur City Centre. Surcharge applicable for pick-up from hotels located greater Kuala Lumpur (ie KL Sentral area, Putrajaya, Petaling Jaya, Sunway, Sepang, etc).
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note that hotel pickup and drop-off service operates only for hotels within the Kuala Lumpur central city limits. If you are staying at the following hotels, please either make your own way to a hotel in central Kuala Lumpur or contact the local tour operator after booking to arrange pickup service for an additional fee (contact info will be provided on your confirmation voucher):
- Greater Kuala Lumpur: Le Meridien, Hilton, Cititel, Boulevard MidValley, Pearl International, Eastin Hotel Petaling Jaya, Crystal Crown, Armada, Holiday Villa Subang, Grand Dorset Subang, Petaling Jaya Hilton, Sunway Lagoon, One World Damansara
- Sri Kembangan: Palace of the Golden Horses
- Shah Alam: Holiday Inn Glenmarie, The Saujana, all hotels within the Shah Alam area
- Putrajaya & KLIA: Putrajaya Shangrila, Putrajaya Marriott, Cyberview Lodge, Equatorial Bangi, Pan Pacific KLIA, Concorde Inn KLIA
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes and a hat are recommended
- Please note that entrance fees to theme parks are not included and are payable on the day of travel; total fee is approximately US$40 to US$50.
- Passengers below 21 years old are not allowed into the casino; a collared shirt must be worn for the casino
- Please be informed that the Genting Outdoor Theme Park is still close until further notice.
- Kindly be informed Resort World Genting is closing some of the attractions at First World Indoor Theme Park to transform it into new look. With immediate effect, First World Indoor Theme Park and First World Cineplex are closed to make way for the new development until further notice.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.