Genting Highland Tour
GET OUT OF THE CITY FOR A DAY OF ENTERTAINMENT AND FUN WITH THIS EXCURSION TO GENTING HIGHLANDS. THE POPULAR THEME PARK AND HILL RESORT IS HOME TO A 4D CINEMA, A WORLD-CLASS CASINO, A SPLASH POOL AND PLENTY OF GAMES AND RIDES, INCLUDING SOUTHEAST ASIA’S FASTEST AND LONGEST CABLE CAR. YOU’LL ENJOY FREE TIME TO EXPLORE ALL OF THE HIGHLIGHTS OF MALAYSIA’S LARGEST CASINO AND RESORT.
• SPECTACULAR VIEWS ON THE SKYWAY CABLE CAR
• FREE TIME TO VISIT THE CASINO, ARCADE PARK, AND THEME PARK
• FUN ATTRACTIONS AND ACTIVITIES FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY
HOTEL PICKUP AND DROP-OFF INCLUDED
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel Pickup and Drop Off
What's excluded :
- Entrance Fee
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - First World Plaza
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: First World Plaza, Below the First World Hotel, Genting Highlands 69000 Malaysia
With a plethora of interesting places to visit in Genting Highlands, this hill station in Malaysia qualifies for a perfect holiday escape. An extraordinary resort development project, Genting Highlands is devoted to leisure, comfort, and entertainment. Besides, with rainforest covered hills surrounding it from all sides, it has also emerged as a favourite spot of nature lovers.
Futuristic shopping malls, upscale dining and party venues – whatever your idea of fun on a vacation may be, you will find it in Genting Highlands. You have the choice to make your evenings eventful by being in places like SkyCasino and Gohtong Jaya.
You can even experience snow and sub zero temperatures in Genting Highlands at Snow World (Ticket Need Pay DIrect). And if you want to go on a shopping or dining spree, you have options like SkyAvenue Mall and Genting Highlands Premium Outlets. All in all, this resort town is full of surprises at every nook and cranny to make your vacation in Malaysia a memory to cherish.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: 68100 Batu Caves, Selangor, Malaysia
Batu Caves is a limestone hill that has a series of caves and cave temples in Gombak, Selangor, Malaysia. It takes its name from the Sungai Batu, which flows past the hill. It is the tenth limestone hill from Ampang. Batu Caves is also the name of a nearby village
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Chin Swee Cave Temple, Genting Highlands, Pahang Darul Makmur, Genting Highlands 69000 Malaysia
The Chin Swee Caves Temple is a Chinese temple in Genting Highlands, Pahang, Malaysia. It is situated in the most scenic site of Genting Highlands, on a 28-acre plot of rocky forested land donated by Genting Group founder the late Lim Goh Tong.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Any Emergency Guest will Contact our Number +60102045055
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.