Genoa Highlights Private Walking Tour with Expert Guide
Genoa has historically been on the forefront of commerce, art, trade, music and cuisine. Nicknamed “La Superba” or the ‘proud one’, in Genoa you can expect to have your senses enthralled as you set off to explore Genoa on a private guided tour of the city. On this tour you’ll get a local’s glimpse at the historical mecca of narrow streets, whimsical charm, and majestic buildings.
Your tour begins at Genoa’s thriving seaport as you make your way to St. Lawrence Cathedral, dated back to the 6th century and a structural mix of Gothic, Byzantine, Romanesque and Renaissance architectural styles. You’ll head to Piazza de Ferrari, the Opera House, the Palace of Doges and the Academy of Fine Arts. If that itinerary isn’t enough excitement, you’ll also have the opportunity to pass by the iconic Piazza San Matteo and your tour ends in Via Garibaldi.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Local guide
- Expertly guided walking tour
What's excluded :
- Entrance fee (should you wish to enter a site)
- Hotel Pick-Up/Drop-Off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Piazza Raffaele De Ferrari, 16123, Genoa Italy
You’ll head to Piazza de Ferrari, the Opera House, the Palace of Doges and the Academy of Fine Arts.
Pass By: Piazza San Matteo, Genoa Italy
You’ll also have the opportunity to pass by the iconic Piazza San Matteo and your tour ends in Via Garibaldi
Departure Point :Calata Cattaneo, 17, 16128 Genova GE, Italy
Return Detail :Genoa, Metropolitan City of Genoa, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- - Italy is an ancient country with old streets. If your group includes a wheelchair or a guest with mobility issues, you must contact TakeWalks at prior to the tour to ensure this tour can be navigated safely.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.