Genipabu Beach Tour - Leaving Natal
Jenipabu beach encompasses a beach, a large dune complex, a lagoon and an environmental protection area located in the municipality of Extremoz, in the state of Rio Grande do Norte. It is located 20km from the Center of the state capital, Natal. It is one of the most famous postcards of the state, where you will enjoy a relaxing place, enjoying warm and calm waters. On this tour to Jenipabu there is also a stop at the Natal Aquarium, at Redinha Beach, where you can meet various species of animals. Also optional for this tour are the buggy ride on the famous Jenipabu Dunes, with the possibility of getting to know and ride dromedaries on top of the dunes, contemplating the beautiful landscape of the coast, especially Jenipabu Beach. Jenipabu is famous internationally for its natural beauty and exuberance and for buggy rides and dromedaries. The waters of Jenipabu beach are warm, calm and very clean, providing an excellent sea bath.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food, drinks and other optional tours such as Buggy and Entry at the Natal Aquarium.
- Entry/Admission - Aquario Natal
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Aquario Natal, Avenida Litoranea 1091 Redinha Nova, Extremoz, State of Rio Grande do Norte 59575-000 Brazil
Time of 30 minutes to visit. Ticket not included
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Genipabu Beach, Genipabu, Natal, State of Rio Grande do Norte 59000-590 Brazil
Duration: 4 hours
Pass By: Dunas de Genipabu, Natal, State of Rio Grande do Norte 59575-000 Brazil
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We look for Hotels located in Ponta Negra, Via Costeira and Praia dos Artistas. For each hotel we have a specific timetable. It is important to inform the hotel at the time of purchase.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.