Geneva City Private tour
Home to the European headquarters of the United Nations, Geneva is Switzerland's second-most popular city and one of the greenest cities in Europe.
You will be taking a step back in time with Saint Peter’s cathedral, Place Bourg-de-four, original market place, the arsenal and the town hall walking around the cobbled streets of the Old Town.
lose yourself in the grandeur and beauty of this culturally and influential town.
This sightseeing tour allow you to discover Geneva’s most famous attractions, including the iconic Flower Clock, symbol of the city's watchmakers and love for nature, and the impressive fountain, Jet d’Eau.
This is your opportunity to snap some pictures of the magnificent spray from the fountain.
Listen as your guide explains the importance of this city as a diplomatic and financial center, and pass through the district around the UN building.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by private vehicle
- Bottled water
- Visit of the international district
- Walking tour in the Old Town
- Stop on Geneva lakeside
- Live commentary
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Palais des Nations
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Palais des Nations, 14, Avenue de la Paix, Geneva 1211 Switzerland
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: International Red Cross and Red Crescent Museum, avenue de la Paix 17, Geneva 1202 Switzerland
Stop At: Lake Geneva, Geneva Switzerland
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Jet d'Eau, quai Gustave-Ador Jetee des Eaux-Vives, Geneva 1207 Switzerland
Symbol of the city
Pass By: The Flower Clock, quai du General-Guisan 28 Jardin Anglais, Geneva 1204 Switzerland
Symbol of watch making
Pass By: L'ancien arsenal, Rue de l'Hotel-de-Ville, Geneva 1204 Switzerland
Pass By: Archeological Site at St. Pierre's Cathedral, cour de Saint-Pierre 6 CH-1204, Geneva 1204 Switzerland
Cathedral St Pierre
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Geneva Airport, Route de l'Aeroport 21, Le Grand Saconnex, Geneva 1215 Switzerland
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.