General Jackson Showboat Lunch or Dinner Cruise in Nashville
Take a Musical Lunch/Dinner Riverboat Cruise in Nashville!
Cruise down the scenic Cumberland River on the General Jackson Showboat, on one of the largest paddlewheel riverboats in the country. Enjoy lunch or dinner and a musical performance in the riverboat’s beautiful Victorian dinner theatre.
A mid-day cruise. This thrilling show includes a delicious lunch and a cruise down the Cumberland River on the beautiful General Jackson Showboat.
What a thrill to cruise the Cumberland River on the beautiful General Jackson Showboat. Your night will include a Las Vegas style show with a dynamic cast of entertainers, elaborate costumes, dancers and a live orchestra. The evening includes a delicious dinner, the show and a three-hour cruise.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- General Jackson Showboat Admission Ticket in Nashville
- Live Entertainment On Board
- Lunch or Dinner Cruise Options Available
- Hotel Pick-Up/Drop-Off
- Local Taxes
- Boat Cruise along the Cumberland River in Nashville
- Entry/Admission - General Jackson Showboat
What's excluded :
- Additional food and beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: General Jackson Showboat, 2812 Opryland Dr, Nashville, TN 37214-1209
After pickup from your Nashville hotel, board the General Jackson Showboat, one of the largest paddle-wheel boats in the country, and travel down the Cumberland River. This grand vessel was designed to recreate the showboats that plied the waters of American rivers in the 19th century.
Admire views of the Nashville landscape as you relax on the indoor or outdoor decks. In the beautiful Victorian theater on board, you’ll feast on a traditional Southern meal.
You’ll then be treated to live entertainment! On the lunch cruise, enjoy a comedy production full of classic Southern humor. On the dinner cruise, enjoy a live orchestra accompanied by a dynamic cast of dancers in elaborate costumes.
After your cruise, you'll be taken back to your hotel.
Stop At: Cumberland River Pedestrian Bridge, 2300 Two Rivers Parkway, Nashville, TN 37214
Cruise down the Cumberland River aboard the General Jackson Riverboat.
Stop At: Gray Line Tours, Nashville, TN 37201
Transportation offered through Gray Line Nashville
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please be ready in the Hotel Lobby for pick up by 10:30am for the Lunch Cruise at 12pm. Please be ready in the Hotel Lobby for pick up by 5:30pm for the Dinner cruise at 7:00pm.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian and gluten-free meals are available upon advance notice
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- We do not require our guests to wear face masks, but we do encourage you to wear them when you are within 6’ of another guest outside your household.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.