Gela Tours & Activities
Choose from a range of activities in Gela - hiking and trekking routes, caves, jeep, Russian bath, mountain biking, tasting of local products, horse-riding, alpine climbing, paintball, shooting, archery, BBQ and yoga. Pay a small deposit upfront to secure your place and activity and the outstanding amount on spot.
Secure your truly incredible activities in Gela.
per adult from
1 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Electronic personalized guide with all info and logistics for you. Loadable on every device.
- Guide with a wide choice of activities
- The most beauiful nature in Bulgaria
- Entry/Admission - Hotel Gela & Spa
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gela, Gela, Smolyan Province
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Hotel Gela & Spa, село Гела, хотел Гела, п.к. 4710, община Смолян, България, 4710 село Гела, Bulgaria
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: Shiroka Laka, Shiroka Laka, Smolyan Province
Pass By: Villa Eagle Nest, Unnamed Road,, 4710 Gela, Bulgaria
Pass By: Villa "Beevski", село Гела, 4710 Gela, Bulgaria
Pass By: Stoykite, Stoykite, Smolyan Province
Departure Point :Hotel Gela & Spa, село Гела, хотел Гела, п.к. 4710, община Смолян, България, 4710 село Гела, Bulgaria
Departure Time :7/25/2020 - 10/26/2021
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.