Gdansk: Stutthof Concentration Camp Regular Tour
Your tour will begin as your English-speaking driver picks you up from your hotel in a comfortable minibus. From here, you will depart for the Stutthof Concentration Camp, where you will begin your guided tour.
You will start with a visit to the old and new camp quarters, before moving on to see inside of the commander’s villa. You will then proceed to the gas chambers and crematorium, whilst hearing terrifying tales of mass murder from your guide. You can later pay your respects at the camp victims’ monument, before learning about the persecution and occupation of Pomerania.
Later on, you will discover the first Nazi concentration camp outside of German territory. After visiting, you will be taken to Sztutowo, where the former camp was, and where Stutthof Museum is now located. Once at the museum, you will visit for about 2 hours with an English-speaking museum guide.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- English speaking guide
- Prolonged 2 hour tour in Stutthof
- Free time after visiting
- Entry/Admission - Stutthof Concentration Camp
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Stutthof Concentration Camp, Ul. Muzealna, Sztutowo 82-110 Poland
A guided tour of the first concentration camp in Poland. You will hear stories pertaining to many of the camps significant rooms, before then heading to the Stutthof Museum later in the day.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our English speaking driver will pick you up from any location in Gdansk, if you wish to start from Sopot just let us know it is possible with additional cost.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Increased ventilation by opening windows and replacing air filters regularly, keeping fan ON and re-circulation OFF, to maintain fresh air flow.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.