Gautam Buddha Birthplace - Lumbini Tour
This tour is a special package for Buddhist people who are keenly interest to visit the birthplace of Lord Buddha within a short time frame. This trip will give you the chance to visit around Kathmandu valley and then Lumbini. This will be more of Buddhist heritage tour. You will enjoy the serenity of Lumbini. This trip is well recommended if you only have a limited time for Nepal and want to see the birthplace of Lord Buddha.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Ground Transportation by Private Tourist Vehicle.
- Domestic airfare from Kathmandu to Bhairahawa and vice versa.
- 4nights accommodation with breakfast at deluxe hotel in Kathmandu and Lumbani
- All sightseeing tours accompanied by local guide
- City map
- Farewell dinner
- Government taxes & office service charge
What's excluded :
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu.
- Travel visas and travel insurance
- Heritage sites entrance fees
- Lunch and Dinner.
- The single supplement payable on all bookings where only one person is traveling.
- Optional excursions (Others than not mantion at itinerary)
- Lumbini is the birth place of Siddhartha Gautam (563 BC) one of the most revered figures, better known as the Buddha. You can see the exact spot of the Buddha’s birth under a Bodhi tree in the Maya Devi Temple as well as the adjoining scared garden. The sandstone Ashoka Pillar lies in front of the temple.
Added to this will be a blitz into Nepal’s exotic wildlife at the Chitwan National park. You will get to see the massive one-horned rhino, light-footed deer, an elephant breeding centre and the elusive tiger napping in the shade. A drive down a flat land with greenery on either side of the road takes you to Chitwan, a place known for conservation of wild life in their natural habitat.Taking the jungle safari tour in Chitwan national park you’ll see the one-horned rhinos, deer, monkeys and a great many species of birds, some of them that are very rare. Apart from those, if luck favours you, you can see wild elephants, sloth bears, leopards and royal Bengal tiger.
Lumbini has a number of temples, including the Mayadevi Temple and several others which are still under construction. Many monuments, monasteries and a museum — the Lumbini International Research Institute — are also located within the holy site. Also located there is the Puskarini or Holy Pond where the Buddha's mother took the ritual dip prior to his birth and where he, too, had his first bath. At other sites near Lumbini, earlier Buddhas were, according to tradition, born, achieved ultimate Enlightenment and finally relinquished their earthly forms.
Lumbini was granted World Heritage status by UNESCO in 1997.
Day to Day Itinerary
Day 01 :Kathmandu Arrival:
Arival in Kathamndu Transfer to hotel
Day 02 :Kathmandu Valley City Tour
Sightseeing of Kathmandu valley, preparation for trek.
Day 03 :Fly to Lumbini
Morning Fligh to Lumbini Bhairawha Airport
Day 04 :Lumbini Sightseen
Gautam Buddha Birth place and other sightseen
Day 05 :Depart home
Fly your own Destination
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Tribhuvan International Airport, Ring Rd, काठमाडौँ 44600, Nepal
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- rip note
- Your available days might not suit exactly in the provided itinerary; in those cases please feel free to contact us we can customize the itinerary as per your need and availability USD 280 extra per person is required, if you wish to upgrade the accommodation to a five-star.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.