All the Works by Antoni Gaudi have been declared World Heritage sites by UNESCO. In this tour we get to see the most atractive Works dessigned by this special architect.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Entrance tickets to atractions and taxis.
- Entry/Admission - Basilica of the Sagrada Familia
- Entry/Admission - Park Güell
- Entry/Admission - Casa Mila - La Pedrera
- Entry/Admission - Casa Batllo
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Basilica of the Sagrada Familia, Carrer de Mallorca, 401, 08013 Barcelona Spain
Sagrada Familia is the most visited attraction in the city, but it is still in progress. The construction started in 1882 and it is already 70% done, so after so many issues and doubts about its accomplishment, contemporary architects consider the possibility to have that finished in 2026. Today the inside of the building is practically finished, but on the outside still they have to build 10 more towers, all of them higher than the 8 towers already built.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Park Güell, 08024 Barcelona, Spain
A failed house development that became an original public park.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Casa Mila - La Pedrera, Passeig de Gracia, 92, 08008 Barcelona Spain
Another world heritage site by Gaudí located in the main Street of the new city.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Casa Batllo, Passeig de Gracia, 43, 08007 Barcelona Spain
Together with Casa Mila the 2 buildings by Gaidí built on the main Street of the New City: Paseo de Gracia. Outside visit.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Estació de Sagrada Família, Barcelona, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up from your hotel or the `point you choose.Airports
- Barcelona-El Prat Airport, 08820 El Prat de Llobregat Spain
Return Detail :Passeig de Gràcia, 08007 Barcelona, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.