Gaudi Tour and Local Art Workshop in Barcelona - also for Family & Kids
Enjoy a walking tour to uncover all the secrets and the history behind the Modernism art style and feel like an upper-class citizen from the XIX century walking within the most impressive avenues. Among many other artists from those years, Antoni Gaudi is the most representative until today. Your local guide will provide you all the information and explanations about Gaudi and all you will have the chance to visit some of his most important monuments and buildings (from outside). After the walking tour is your turn to unleash your talent following Gaudi's techniques. It is not easy to be a genius, a master lesson will be provided by an experienced artisan that will help with your handicraft.
per adult from
What's included :
- Piece of art that all the participants will elaborate.
- All the materials needed (glasses, ceramics, photo-frame, mirror, coaster.
- Professional art historian guide
- 2,5h personalized experience with your art teacher
- All materials needed (like glass, ceramics, mirror, coaster... are included).
- Create your own mosaic masterpiece (as Gaudí made) and take it home
What's excluded :
- Pick up/ Drop off service.
- Uncover the history behind the figure of Antoni Gaudi and the Modernism (or Art Nouveau style). Start with a walking tour (1.5hrs) and visit some of the most representative buildings and monuments of Gaudi. You will also step on different quarters and you will see different examples of Modernism art and architecture.
The local expert guide will provide you information about the style and construction from each of the buildings we will visit (only outside, tickets are not provided) because after the walking tour will be your turn to become the disciples of Gaudi and elaborate a piece of art using "El Trencadas" technique (mosaics composed of pieces of broken tiles), which was developed by Antoni Gaudi.
The elaboration of this workshop can not be possible without the help of a very experienced artisan that will provide us the necessary skills and tips to make it possible.
Departure Point :Pg. de Gràcia - Rosselló, 08008 Barcelona, Spain
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- This tour is suited to families and children from 4 to 12 years old.
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.