Gaudi Park Güell Official Guided Tour (Bus Ticket Included)
Visit Park Güell, Antoni Gaudi’s flamboyant creation and one of the most famous UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Barcelona with an official guided.
With these timed entry tickets, you will be able to access the Monumental Zone of the park, without having to wait long in the ticket line.
✔Learn about the Palau Guell, one of Gaudi's best artworks.
✔ Fast-track entry into two of Gaudi’s architectural marvels, Park Güell and walk right into the attractions without waiting
✔Be awed by Antoni Gaudi’s cherished artworks within Park Güell, such as the ‘El Drac’ and the Serpentine Bench
✔ Learn about the history of the park and how it was transformed from a housing estate to a park that is now a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
✔ Visit important attractions of the park such as the Hypostyle Room, the Greek Theatre, the Austria Gardens.
✔ Learn about the Catalan decorative style of trencadis and more
After ending the guided tour stay inside as long as you want and discover more and more by yourself.
per adult from
2 to 4 hours
What's included :
- No ticket for Children under 7
- An expert English-speaking tour guide
- Seniors & Children’s tickets can be bought at discounted rates
- Skip-the-line entrance to Park Güell
- Bus Guell tickets included
- Entry/Admission - Park Güell
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Park Güell, 08024 Barcelona, Spain
Enjoy priority access guided tour to Park Güell, one of the finest and most lively modernist parks created by Antoni Gaudí. This lovely garden was originally meant to be a gated community for the wealthy inhabitants of Barcelona, Park Güell was commissioned to Antoni Gaudi in the early 20th century. The original plan did not stick with the Barcelonians, and this masterpiece turned into a marvel for the public.
Disembark from the coach upon arrival, and make your way to the Monumental Zone. Your tour guide will give you an overview of the park along the way. Skip the line and enter the Monumental Zone to see the mosaic salamander, ‘El Drac’, and the stunning Serpentine Bench. After your tour, spend some unguided free time wandering around the park at your leisure. Take pictures of Gaudi’s creations and climb to the summit of the hills to get beautiful panoramic views.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Park Güell, 08024 Barcelona, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your guide.
- The tour involves a fair amount of walking, so wearing comfortable footwear is recommended.
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- It is mandatory that you arrive 15 minutes ahead of time at the designated meeting point to avoid any last minute delays.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 29 travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Updated 12 June 2020 : Spain will be opening some of its tourist attractions from 15th June 2020. Many other attractions will be opening on 01 July along with oversees flights into Spain will also be resuming from 01 July 2020.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.