Gaudi, Modernisme And Spanish Wine
Barcelona’s Modernist Catalan architecture is truly one of the world’s most unique artistic treasures of the 20th century
On this tour we are going to appreciate and understand the art of the great genius Antoni Gaudi, who will take us to his magic world ruled by nature and surreal creativity . We wil also visit beautiful buildings designed by other talented architects such as Josep Puig I Cadafalch and Lluís Domenéch I Montaner. During the tour we will have a refreshing glass of wine in an exclusive modernist gastronomic point in the heart of Barcelona We finish this wonderful experience in Gaudi’s unfinished masterpiece, La Sagrada Familia, recognised as a world heritage site by Unesco since 2005.
WHAT WE WILL SEE
Passeig de Gracia
History of modernisme and its main architects
Casa Leo Morera
El Nacional modernist gastronomic point
Gaudi’s life and life work
The apple of discord
And much more!
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Glass of wine
What's excluded :
- Tickets to go into The Sagrada Familia or any other monuments in the tour
- Entry/Admission - Basilica of the Sagrada Familia
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Basilica of the Sagrada Familia, Carrer de Mallorca, 401, 08013 Barcelona Spain
Description of the birth and passion facade
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Apple Passeig de Gràcia, Passeig de Gràcia, 1, 08007 Barcelona, Spain
Departure Time :3:30 PM
Return Detail :Sagrada Família, Barcelona, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.