Gate of heaven bali , water palace , waterfall and jungle swing
Explore the beautiful east side of bali known as the best instagramable spot in bali.
First you will see the most famous temple in bali with their gate called gate of heaven known as lempuyang temple . Continue to visit tunas agrotourism and learn how the balinesse people make coffee and see the prosecing of luwak coffee it self. After that visiting the first empire in the east part of bali build on 16 century called tirta gangga water palace . Enjoy the amazing jungle swing with rice paddy view and mount agung by 20 meters rope. Last stop is the tukad cepung waterfall located in the hidden cave of bangli before we heading back to your accomodation.
All the entrance ticket is covered. You will get your private guide and car.
per adult from
8 to 12 hours
What's included :
- Private tour
- Jungle Swing
- English speaking drive as your Guidance
- Air conditioned car
- Entrance ticket
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Lempuyang Temple
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Photo donation at gate of heaven
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lempuyang Temple, Jl. Pura Telaga Mas Lempuyang, Karangasem 80852 Indonesia
Gate of heaven
Departure Point :Your hotel in bali
Return Detail :•
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- To avoiding the que for photos in gate of heaven...we suggest starting time is 4am or 4.30am
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.