Gate of Caucasus
High mountains, beautiful nature and old tough history makes this trip unforgettable. From Jinvali, second largest dam in Georgia to Gudauri ski resort and Gergeti trinity church, you will see an amazing panoramic views, remote villages and 4000m+ mountains on your way. In winter skiing is also possible in Gudauri.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jinvali Water Reservoir, 40 km to the North from Tbilisi, Tbilisi Georgia
Soviet built Jinvali water reservoir is first stop during tour and has amazing views on it. Fjord like landscape is best for photoshooting.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Ananuri Fortified Castle Ensemble, Georgian Military Highway Near Zhinvali Reservoir, Ananuri 1803 Georgia
Medieval Fortified complex of Ananuri has panoramic views on Jinvali water reservoir and long, difficult past. hundreds of years of wars, intrigues and tenses made this place one of the most important complex of region.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Gudauri, Gudauri, Mtskheta-Mtianeti Region
Probably most popular ski resort in Georgia offers you best skiing experience and panoramic views on main Caucasian mountains.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Stepantsminda, Stepantsminda, Mtskheta-Mtianeti Region
Regional centre , small town Stepantsminda is located nearby mount Mkinvartsveri (5055m) andd in good weather has amazing views on it. Gergeti Holy trinity church, located 2250 m high has beautiful views on town and mountain itself.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.