Gastronomy Walking Tour
After meeting your food-loving guide, set off on an exploration that will introduce you to the local culinary scene. In this 4-hour experience, your guide will share with you insights into the enduring history of Greek food and the local culture.
Strolling with an expert local guide means nothing will get past you. You'll learn why food is a special element of Greek culture; the variety of fresh and organic ingredients that the Greek land provides us with during each season; how different spices have different uses and what makes Greek cuisine so special. Featuring 10 delicious tastings like noubolo, sikomaida, feta cheese,porpetes,tsigareli and the famous Corfiot olives, you'll get to escape the crowds and taste the best of what Corfu island has to offer.
You will visit many different food and pastry shops, off-the-beaten-path taverns & traditional restaurants, while you will also explore the Local Open Market,
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Entry/Admission - Corfu Old Town
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Corfu Old Town, Agias Sofias 24, Corfu Town Greece
fish open market, old jewish quarter,Town haul, Ionian Academy,Ionian Parliament,St Spyridon church.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up from any accomodation
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.