Gastronomy walking - Pera at Night
Meet your guide in front of the Marmara Hotel in Taksim Square and get started on your tasting adventure right away with a wet burger!
This 3-hour guided walk will give you the opportunity to learn about Turkish cuisine as you sample traditional foods along the way.
Antiochia Cuisine of Civilizations presents you with samples of authentic Middle Eastern dishes. Enjoy the experience of a variety of different tastes as you wander through the heart of Istanbul.
You’ll continue on through the Flower Passage and Nevizade, and explore the uncharted side streets of Pera. Taste kebab wraps at Dürümzade, made famous by chef and TV personality Anthony Bourdain.
Visit Hazzapoulo Passage for a Turkish coffee and a traditional fortune telling session. Stop at Megusta in Nevizade for meze (Turkish side dishes) and raki.
per adult from
What's included :
- Food and drinks
- Fortune telling
- Entry/Admission - Cicek Pasaji
- Entry/Admission - Dürümzade
- Entry/Admission - Passage Hazzopulo
What's excluded :
- Extra drinks and food
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cicek Pasaji, Huseyinaga Mh Beyoglu, Istanbul Turkey
Flower Passage Istanbul
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Dürümzade, Hüseyinağa, Kamer Hatun Cd. 26/A, 34435 Beyoğlu/İstanbul, Turkey
Taste kebab wraps at Dürümzade
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Passage Hazzopulo, Istiklal Cad No.116 Asmali Mescit Mah, Istanbul 34430 Turkey
Turkish coffee and a traditional fortune telling session.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :The Marmara Taksim, Gümüşsuyu Mahallesi, Gümüşsuyu, Osmanlı Sk. 1/B, 34437 Beyoğlu/İstanbul, Turkey
Departure Time :6:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.