Gastronomy and Street Art of Quito
Tour the bohemian neighborhood of La Floresta, taste the authentic street food of Quito and discover the art and traditions of its people.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Tour guide
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Guapulo
- Entry/Admission - 108 Yoga - La Floresta
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Guapulo, Quito Ecuador
We will move to the traditional and historic Guápulo neighborhood, where we will walk through its picturesque cobbled streets as the founders of the city of Quito did, and enjoy its incomparable viewpoint and the landscape of the valleys that surround the city and the church of Guápulo. , former monastery of colonial construction.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: 108 Yoga - La Floresta, Rubio de Arevalo 204a Between Valladolid y Genova, Quito 170150 Ecuador
We will continue to La Floresta, considered one of the most emblematic neighborhoods of the city, turned into the bohemian and artistic place of Quito, where we can admire diversity of culture through its murals and graffiti. In addition, we will visit, on a walk, some independent artisans workshops, to know their informal exhibitions that give life to this neighborhood.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Quito, Quito, Pichincha Province
Finally we will have the opportunity to get to know the neighborhood food, recognized by the city's inhabitants, as the gastronomy offered on the streets and which is a trend of local consumption and unique flavors. At the same time, we will learn the traditions that surround the preparation of delicious dishes.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Passengers will be picked up in the La Mariscal sector - Quito - Ecuador
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.