Gastronomic Tour in Lima: Local Market visit, Cooking class & Lunch
Enjoy this culinary experience which will show you why Peru is the best culinary destination in the world. Learn about the seasonings and ingredients from four different continents that merged in this melting pot of assorted scents and flavors and admire the wide variety of fish and shellfish plus the products from the Coast, highlands and Jungle regions.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick up and return
- Professional tour guide (English and Spanish)
- A visit to a typical Peruvian fresh produce market
- Ceviche and Pisco Sour master class run by a chef and a barman
- Certificate of Participation
- Entry/Admission - Boulevard Bordemar
What's excluded :
- Tips (Optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mercado nro 1 de Surquillo, Av. Paseo de la Republica, Lima Peru
After picked up at your hotel, you will be taken to a local fresh produce market. During the visit, you will have the chance to see the ingredients used to prepare our most traditional dishes and also you will be able to try some of our unique native fruits.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Boulevard Bordemar, Circuito de Playas, Barranco 15063, Peru
We will then head towards a traditional restaurant overlooking the Pacific Ocean. Upon arrival, a Chef and a barman will give us a practical demonstration of how Ceviche, our most representative dish, is prepared as well as a mixing and tasting of a delicious Pisco Sour, our world famous cocktail.
We will then have the chance to taste a selection of traditional Peruvian cuisine dishes and desserts.
After lunch you will have a choice to either stay at the restaurant and enjoy the pleasant atmosphere and view or return to your hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :JW Marriott Hotel Lima, Malecón de la Reserva 615, Miraflores 15074, Peru
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up is available from hotels located in Miraflores, San Isidro or Lima Downtown areas.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.