Gastronomic dinner with a chef and artist in his Seville studio
Join 'The Inventor Chef' for a gastronomic dinner in Seville. Discover his two passions, cooking and mechanical inventions, at his unique home during this delicious dinner in an art community.
• 5-course dinner featuring excellent Spanish products and the chef's take on classic recipes
• White and red wines from Andalusia y Jerez and beer are included
• The home is located in a community of artisans, surrounded by Flamenco artists, painters, sculptors and carpenters
• Private dinner up to 8 people
• Ignacio is a professional chef who learned to cook in the kitchens of Martín Berasategui, Santi Santa María, and Jordin Butrón
per adult from
What's included :
- 3-course dinner featuring excellent Spanish products
- Drinks and beverages (Red Wine, White Wine, Beer)
- Unique access to a charming local home in Seville
- Meals can be adapted for dietary preferences
- An unforgettable moment around the table with other foodies
What's excluded :
- Local host Ignacio is passionate about his work and enjoys creating a good atmosphere. He views cuisine as a fun game of combined flavors, in which contrasts are as important as the respect for the taste of each ingredient.
You will get the chance to experience a unique and authentic dinner with a local host, hand selected by Eatwith, the world’s largest community for authentic culinary experiences. Eatwith experiences are top rated on TripAdvisor and are loved by thousands of travelers from around the world!
• Andalusian cheese selection
• Tuna y avocado tartar
• Wild duck crispy rice / Chamomile black rice with squid and mussels
• Pil pil cod loin with confit tomatoes and peppers
• Crispy homemade cookie cylinder - Crispy homemade cookie cylinder filled with hot chocolate ganache, spice ice cream and slush
Departure Point :41003 Seville, Spain
Departure Time :8:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Guests need to communicate if they have any food restrictions (allergy, special diet, etc.)
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.