Garni-Geghard Private Tour - Armenia
The most magnificent and amazing temple in Armenia that is more than 2000 years old, very well preserved and restored, still calls you to come and worship the SUN and the glory of the ancient times.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Garni Temple
- Entry/Admission - The Monastery of Geghard
What's excluded :
- Any meals
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Garni Temple, Geghard Monastery Road H3, Garni Armenia
The true and unique masterpiece of Hellenistic architecture in Armenia is the pagan temple of the Sun, Garni. It is one of the most ancient landmarks in Armenia which has survived since pagan period. A disastrous 1679 earthquake destroyed the temple. It was reconstructed in 20th century.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: The Monastery of Geghard, Near Goght Village, Geghard Armenia
The monastery complex Geghard or Gegardavanq (means a spear in Armenian) is an outstanding medieval architecture that reached us remarkably well- preserved. The beautiful landscape of Geghard is framed with towering cliffs. Decorative art cut into rocks reflects and explains Medieval Ages development throughout the region. The complex was introduced to the history in the 4th century as a sacred spring inside a cave.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We are picking up from any hotel/place in Yerevan and drop off at any hotel/place in Yerevan
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Most travelers can participate
- Wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.