Garmisch-Partenkirchen is an alpine ski resort located at the foot of the Zugspitze mountain. The most important sights are mountains! For example, Zugspitze is the highest mountain in Germany (2962 m). Nearby is also the beautiful Gorge Partnakhklam. And the settlement itself (the status of the city of Garmisch-Partenkirchen did not receive) is worthy of attention!
per adult from
2 hours 10 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Spielbank Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Am Kurpark 10, 82467 Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Bavaria Germany
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.