Garibaldi Night Tour
See the vibrant Mexico City streets at night on this unique Garibaldi night tour! Visit the Zocalo (main square) to admire its illuminated monuments and continue to the famous Plaza Garibaldi, the meeting place of the mariachis. Experience the culture of Mexico City with live music, dancing and a symbolic cockfight.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Complimentary drink
- Entry/Admission - Guadalajara de Noche
What's excluded :
- Meals and extra beverages
- Hotel pickup and drop-off for hotels outside the pickup zone
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zocalo, Calle Plaza de La Constitucion S/N Centro Histórico de la Cdad. de México, Centro, Mexico City 06000 Mexico
At Mexico city we will Visit the Zocalo to admire its iluminated monuments, The National Palace, The Cathedral.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Plaza Garibaldi, Just off of Eje Central downtown., Mexico City 68116 Mexico
We will continue to the famous “Plaza Garibaldi” that is the meeting place of the Mariachis
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Guadalajara de Noche, Peatonal Republica de Honduras No. 9 Garibaldi, Mexico City 06000 Mexico
Enjoy a Mexican typical show, and also dance with live music (includes one drink).
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Av. de la República 154, Tabacalera, Cuauhtémoc, 06030 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup is available ONLY from the hotels shown at the moment making the reservation, as long as you are hosted in one of them. Customers must call to confirm the exact pick-up time, because it's prior the activity starts from 15 to 60 minutes before.Unfortunately, we are not allow to pick you up on apartment building or private residences. If you are not hosted in one of the hotels before mentioned or you are staying in a Airbnb please make your way to the meeting point located at De La Republica Avenue 154, Tabacalera, 06030. Near to Monumento a la Revolucion, behind Barceló Reforma hotel, in front of ISSSTE building.
Departure Time :8:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- - The time of return may vary due to traffic situations or the number of people.
- - It is not advisable to book a tour on the same day of the departure of a flight, since we cannot be responsible for the loss of the flight, for any tour delay
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.