Gardens By The Bay (Double Conservatories) Including Return Transfer
Visit Gardens by the Bay. The world's premier tropical waterfront garden. Get up close with a diversity of plant species from around the world in the cooled conservatories, marvel at vertical gardens, or discover the intricacies of plant life at the themed gardens (Admission ticket to the Double conservatories is included).
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and Drop off services from Major City Hotels
- Standard admission ticket to Double Conservatories (Flower Dome & Cloud Forest)
- Entry/Admission - Gardens by the Bay
What's excluded :
- Guide not included
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gardens by the Bay, 18 Marina Gardens Drive Bayfront Plaza, Singapore 018953 Singapore
Spanning 101 hectares, this award-winning horticultural attraction is just a five-minute walk from the city. The Gardens comprises three spaces—Bay South, Bay East and Bay Central. Get mesmerized by over 250 thousand rare plants housed in huge dome conservatories.
Take a jaw dropping look at the Supertrees, the 16-storey-tall vertical gardens which collect rainwater, generate solar power and act as venting ducts for the park’s conservatories.
A suspended 128-metre-long walkway between two Supertrees, is perfect for walks.
Get an amazing click worthy view of the Gardens and the Marina Bay urban area, its financial district skyline. This Singapore’s new landmark, the Gardens by the Bay are perfect for an evening stroll and a picnic.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.