Gamelan Music Lesson
Welcome to Indonesia. During your journey you will often hear a soothing sound of music that is rather different from your usual play list. Most of the music were played by an ancient combination of metal and wood musical instrument named Gamelan. Perhaps one of the oldest musical instrument on earth, Gamelan is played throughout the country, most commonly in Java. Learn to play it yourself, and find a meditative experience that will enhance your journey .
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- You will be picked up at your hotel or any prearranged meeting point to a beautiful village north of Yogyakarta. Enjoy welcome drink while the instructor explains the history and the philosophy of Gamelan. Then the instructor will demonstrate the technique and allow you to practice yourselves. We will give you a traditional clothing wrap to magnify your traditional javanese experience. By the end of the practice, you will be able to learn a common Javanese song, its meaning and history. End your session with traditional lunch, then you will be transferred back to the meeting point/hotel.
• Pick up and drop from the hotel/prearranged meeting point in the morning
• Mineral Water
Departure Point :Your hotel/pre-arranged meeting location
Departure Time :08.30 a.m
Return Detail :Your hotel or pre-arranged meeting location
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.