Game of Thrones walking tour
Since 2011 Dubrovnik is used as setting for the most popular show ever. Seasons 2,3,4,5,6 and 7 were filmed all around the world. All of our guides are licensed professionals with experience on set and of course devoted ‘Game of Thrones’ fans. Enjoy breathtaking locations in Dubrovnik and hear interesting facts about history of Dubrovnik (It’s how others call King’s Landing), details behind scenes during the filming. How did this ongoing phenomenon affected locals and Dubrovnik tourism?
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional licensed tour guide
What's excluded :
- Entrance fee for Red Keep (Fort Lovrijenac), 7 euros, or free if you have Dubrovnik card or City Walls ticket
- Entry/Admission - Fort Lovrijenac
- Entry/Admission - Revelin Fortress
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Fort Lovrijenac, Od Tabakarije 29, Dubrovnik 20000 Croatia
Red Keep/ Fort Lovrjenac, you will enjoy stunning views of the Old Town. Scenes were filmed here: Joffrey’s Nameday Tournament, Tyrion slapping Joffrey, Sansa is saved by the Hound after City riot, Cersei and Littlefinger are discussing if “Power is Power“ or “Knowledge is power”
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Revelin Fortress, Svetoga Dominika 3 Culture club Revelin, Dubrovnik 20000 Croatia
When we arrive in Red Keep (Revelin Fortress ) you will enjoy the views of the Lokrum Island, a magical city of Qarth.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The hotel, apartment is where the guest wants the place where he wants it
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.