Game of Thrones® Iron Islands, Giant's Causeway & Rope Bridge from Belfast
The Belfast Iron Islands, Giant's Causeway & Rope Bridge Adventure is a fully immersive and inclusive experience. All our guides have worked as extras on Game of Thrones® seasons 1 - 8. We trek you along wild sea cliffs, across rocky beaches, into caves and crumbling medieval ruins.We show you VFX breakdowns on tablets, to see how each scene was brought to life. We have Iron Born costumes, swords, helms and banners for everybody as part of the tour at no extra cost. Our tours are the real Thrones experience!
All entrance fees and other extras are included in your ticket price. The only extra expense is your pub lunch. Lunch will be in a pub that hosts one of the world famous Game of Thrones® Doors. The doors were fashioned from fallen 200 year old beech trees which came from the Dark Hedges.
per adult from
What's included :
- Iron Born costumes, swords, shields & Greyjoy banners
- Live commentary on board
- Driver and Local Guide
- Entry/Admission - Carrick-A-Rede Rope Bridge
- Entry/Admission - Giant's Causeway
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Carnlough Library Library Carnlough Library 36 Harbour Road, Carnlough BT44 0EU Northern Ireland
Braavos Canal where Arya is stabbed by the Waif.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Caves of Cushendun, Cushendun Northern Ireland
Where Melisandre has the shadow baby. Also where Jaime and Euron fight to the death.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Carrick-A-Rede Rope Bridge, 119A Whitepark Road, Ballintoy BT54 6LS Northern Ireland
Cross Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge, suspended 99ft above the Atlantic Ocean (optional)
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ballintoy Harbour, Harbour Rd, Ballintoy BT54 6NA Northern Ireland
13:00 Visit the locationused for the Iron Islands in seasons 2 and 6.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Giant's Causeway, Causeway Road, Bushmills BT57 8SU Northern Ireland
14:00 Visit the UNESCO World Heritage site of 40,000 interlocking basalt columns.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: The Dark Hedges, off Bregagh Road, Ballymoney Northern Ireland
16:00 Photo stop at this avenue of serpentine beech trees along which Arya and Gendry escaped from King's Landing.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Jurys Inn Belfast, Great Victoria St, Belfast BT1 6DY, UK
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Adult pricing applies to all travellers except students with valid student identification
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 33 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Our cloaks are disinfected after each tour using an MZYKA 400W/250ML atomisation disinfection fogger machine, similar to those used by airline and coach companies. Our swords are wiped down with anti-bacterial wipes after each tour.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.