'Game of Thrones' Filming Locations Tour in Malta
Immerse yourself in the epic fantasy land of 'Game of Thrones' on a full-day tour of Malta’s filming locations, designed and led by one of two actors who appeared on the hit HBO series. Enjoy insider gossip and trivia about the dragons and feuding families that have captivated audiences, and see season one filming sites for King’s Landing, the Red Keep and much more.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (or nearby, for serviced locations)
- Professional actor guides
- Licensed tour guide (for larger groups)
- Transport by air-conditioned coach or minivan
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Popeye Village
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: San Anton Gardens, 7 St. George's, Attard, Island of Malta Malta
Gardens of King's Landing, Tower of the Hand, The Stables, Maegor's Holdfast
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Mdina Old City, Pjazza San Publiju, Mdina, Island of Malta Malta
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Valletta Waterfront, Valletta, Island of Malta Malta
Views of Entrance to the Red Keep & Fortifications used for Dungeons
Stop At: Migra l-Ferha, Rabat, Island of Malta Malta
The Red Waste
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Popeye Village, Triq Tal-Prajjet, Il-Mellieħa, Malta
Courtesy Photo Stop overlooking the village (we do not enter)
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Church of St Dominic & The Blessed Virgin., St. Dominic's Square, Rabat, Island of Malta RBT 2521 Malta
The Red Keep
Duration: 25 minutes
Pass By: Il-Majjistral Nature and History Park, Mellieha, Island of Malta SPB 3525 Malta
Stop At: Valletta, Valletta, Island of Malta
Streets of Flea Bottom
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Independence Monument, Floriana, Malta
Traveler pickup is offered
Please inform the tour operator at time of booking where you are lodging in Malta, giving full address of your hotel or apartment.The operator will revert with a pick up point and time.Guests staying in other hotels or residences close to the ones listed will be picked up from a nearby pick up point..For some hotels listed, the pick up is from a nearby bus stop.Guests staying in Gozo will be picked up from the Paradise Bay Resort in Cirkewwa, Malta.Guests staying far from any listed hotel and in Floriana and Valletta will be asked to meet the guide at the Independence Monument in Floriana.Always enquire with the operator ahead of the tour date about your pick up place and time.Late enquiries may not be guaranteed a hotel pick up.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair. The vehicles and the locations visited are not accessible to wheelchair users.
- Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Comfortable clothing and shoes are recommended.
- Tour is conducted in English.
- Order and inclusion of sites depends on filming in progress and other logistics, The operator may change the itinerary without prior notice and include alternative sites.
- Child rate applies for ages 3 to 10 years and only when sharing with 2 paying adults.
- This tour is not recommended for children under the age of 3 years and for the added convenience of all guests, children under the age of 3 years will not be allowed to join the tour.
- For guests staying in Valletta, Floriana and non-serviced areas a courtesy pick up will take place just outside the Valletta City Gate. On some tours a supplementary van or coach may be provided for the Valletta pick up guests to reduce waiting time. For guests staying in Gozo a courtesy pick up takes place at a hotel close to the Cirkewwa Ferry Terminal in Malta. Pick up details will be communicated by the operator after booking is received.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 52 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Vehicles are fogged. Sanitisers installed. All crew and guests temperature checked before boarding. We provide face masks.Face masks to be worn on board and where location protocols demand so. Social distancing at restaurants booked and during toilet stops and in public places.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.