Game Drive Morning & Afternoon
Experience nature up-close with our undisputable team of professional safari guides.
03 hours of sheer nature drive, photography and great conversations with our crew as they lead you into the wilderness.
Questions are welcome, tea/coffee served in the morning drive and afternoon drive is drinks and snacks.
• Morning game drives include an approximate 3-hour game drive and bush breakfast.
Duration: 3 hour
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Guided Game Drive
- Snacks - snacks inclusive for afternoon drive
- 4x4 Game driver vehicle
What's excluded :
- National park fees $15
- All Fees and Taxes
- you will need to pay national park fee directly @US 15 Per person
This is a game drive that starts as soon as you leave your hotel room considering that Victoria Falls Town is in a National Park. We do our drives in Victoria Falls and Zambezi National Parks. We expect to see all animal species found in Southern Africa except Rhinoceros which is an endangered species and now confined to high security parks only.
• Highly trained professional guides with extensive knowledge in various fields are there to enhance your wildlife knowledge and give you further insight to your game drive experience
• Morning game drives include an approximate 3-hour game drive and bush breakfast
Please note our rates for this activity are per person
• Mosi-oa-Tunya / Victoria Falls National Park, Victoria Falls 10101 Zimbabwe
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up at all hotels and guests houses within Victoria Falls
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- only 4 guest per vehicle not more
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.