Gallipoli Full Day Tour from Istanbul
During the Gallipoli Campaign the aim of the soldier were after capturing the hills coming to narrows and getting the control of the castles and canon batteries. Tour starting from the narrowest point of Dardanelles, after having a quick look to get idea of the narrows drive to landing beaches.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- 06:00 - 06:30 Pick up from your hotel in Taksim, Beyoglu, Karakoy, Osmanbey, Sisli
06:30 - 07:00 Pick up from your hotel in Sultanahmet, Sirkeci, Beyazit, Laleli and transfer to Eceabat
At noon you’ll arrive in Eceabat and enjoy lunch.
You’ll have the full afternoon at Anzac Cove on the Gallipoli peninsula. Visit Brighton Beach, the original intended landing site for the troops. Stop at the Beach Cemetery, the most famous of all the Anzac cemeteries, where you can see the grave of Private John Simpson Kirkpatrick, one of the best-known Anzac soldiers.
Ari Burnu Cemetery, one of the first cemeteries, is situated between the beach and the cliff under Plugge’s Plateau.
See the Anzac Commemorative Site at North Beach, just below the sphinx, where the dawn service is hold on Anzac Day.
Take an optional walk to Shell Green Cemetery on the Artillery Road from the shoreline to Lone Pine. The Lone Pine Australian Memorial is the main Australian cemetery in Gallipoli.
You’ll see Johnston's Jolly, where the Turkish and Allied trenches and tunnels were within 30 feet of each other. The Nek, Chunuk Bair, New Zealand memorial
At around 17:30 End of the tour and depart for Istanbul.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Your hotel on the European side of IstanbulReturn point: Returns to original departure point at 11pm
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.