Galle Full Day Private Trip from Colombo / Negambo
Your Touur will be coverd the highlights of Sri Lanka’s south coast on this day trip from Colombo, Negombo or Mount Lavinia. Walk along the ramparts and cobblestone pathways that crisscross the Dutch Fort of Galle, a UNESCO World Heritage site. Visit a mask factory in the coastal town of Ambalangoda and take a memorable boat ride on the Madu River of Balapitiya, finishing at a turtle hatchery. You’ll learn about Sri Lankan culture and nature from a knowledgeable guide along the way.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Pick up from Negambo,Colombo,Mount lavinia,Benthota,Kalutara Hotels
What's excluded :
- Entrance tickets
- Entry/Admission - Galle Fort
- Entry/Admission - Ariyapala Mask Museum
- Entry/Admission - Madu Ganga Biodiversity Area
- Entry/Admission - Kosgoda Turtle Care
- Entry/Admission - Kande Viharaya Temple
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Galle Fort, Church Street, Galle 80000 Sri Lanka
You will be picked up from your hotel in Negombo, Colombo, Mount Lavinia, Kalutara, Bentota, Beruwela,Aluthgama or Galle and then transfer to visit Dutch Fort of Galle. The fort is a historical, archaeological and architectural heritage monument, which even after more than 423 years maintains a polished appearance, thanks to extensive reconstruction work done by Archaeological Department of Sri Lanka.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Ariyapala Mask Museum, 426 Main Street, Ambalangoda 80300 Sri Lanka
Next stop is Ambalangoda, known for its exquisite collection of native masks, carved throughout the generations of professional carvers from the region. Don's miss the variety of masks available for sale, as the current productions are more garish and vibrant in colour.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Madu Ganga Biodiversity Area, Balapitiya Sri Lanka
Later on you will visit Balapitiya and have lunch at Gangabada Asiriya Restaurant. After lunch, you can discover the unique beauty of Maduganga River on a boat trip. A relatively unspoiled lagoon, the Maduganga estuary is a 915-hectare complex coastal wetland ecosystem that opens to the Indian Ocean.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Kosgoda Turtle Care, Kosgoda Sri Lanka
Late afternoon, you will visit a Turtle Hatchery in Kosgoda. Here, these almost-extinct turtles are breed and cared for. extinct form Sri Lanka. Visitors can see the new born turtles and even be a part of the process of releasing them in the sea.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kande Viharaya Temple, 22 Marikkar St, Dharga Town 12080 Sri Lanka
Kande Vihara is a major Buddhist temple in Kalutara District, Sri Lanka. The temple has got its name 'Kande vihara' as it is built on top of a hill located near to Aluthgama town.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travelers
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.