Galle is must visit site in Sri Lanka during you time here. You can take a memorable visit in Madu River through mangrow and experience the Fish Foot Spa along the way. And Dutch Fort in Galle is one of the most visited places in Sri Lanka.
per adult from
6 to 10 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Fuel surcharge
- Parking Fees
- Traveler Insurace
What's excluded :
- Any video/still camera fee to the monuments and places of visit
- Tips to guides, restaurants, and hotel lobby. Tipping is expected.
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section
- Entry/Admission - KOSGODA Turtle Conservation and Research Centre
- Entry/Admission - Madu River
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: KOSGODA Turtle Conservation and Research Centre, Duwemodara, Kosgoda 80570 Sri Lanka
The Turtle Care Centre at Kosgoda beach is one of 18 turtle hatcheries along the southern coast of Sri Lanka. The centre is located in the South Western coastal village of Kosgoda and was establised in 1981. It is also very popular as all five species of turtles that visit Sri Lanka nest in Kosgoda. This is not so with many of the other hatcheries around the island whose beaches host only some of the species.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Madu River, Nilwala River Safari, Bridge View, Custom Road, Balapitiya , Sri Lanka 941906362 Call And Contact, Balapitiya 80550 Sri Lanka
Madu River is a wetland, near the Small town "Balapitiya" along the Colombo Galle highway. This is the point where the Estuary of the Madu river. The river flows through a terrain where it creates a large number of islands, and the eco system creates a beautiful wetland. The hotels around provide boat rids through the canals created at a good cost. And there are loads of places to stay, dine and wine. One of the main highlights of the Madu river is fish foot spa.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Galle Fort, Church Street, Galle 80000 Sri Lanka
Galle Fort, in the Bay of Galle on the southwest coast of Sri Lanka, was built first in 1588 by the Portuguese, then extensively fortified by the Dutch during the 17th century from 1649 onwards. It is a historical, archaeological and architectural heritage monument, which even after more than 423 years maintains a polished appearance, due to extensive reconstruction work done by Archaeological Department of Sri Lanka. The Sri Lankan government and many Dutch people who still own some of the properties inside the fort are looking at making this one of the modern wonders of the world. The heritage value of the fort has been recognized by the UNESCO and the site has been inscribed as a cultural heritage UNESCO World Heritage Site under criteria
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :1: Bandaranaike International Airport, Canada Friendship Rd, කටුනායක 11450, Sri Lanka
2: Negombo, Sri Lanka
3: Colombo, Sri Lanka
4: Bentota, Sri Lanka
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 12/7/2019 - 10/21/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.