Galle Day Tour With Water Sport In Bentota From Galle
Enjoy your holiday by booking this product.You’re friendly and professional, Experienced Driver will greet you upon your arrival and guide you throughout your holiday in the comfort of a private, air-conditioned vehicle with your customized tour.
Book this tour and enjoy your Vacations.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-condition Car or Van
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- English Speaking Driver
- Water bottled
- Entry/Admission - La Luna Water Sports Centre
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: La Luna Water Sports Centre, No. 6 Kaluwamodara, Aluthgama, Galle Road, Bentota 80500 Sri Lanka
Tour will be water sport in bentota and enjoy jetski ride,banana boat ride and tube ride
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Galle Fort, Church Street, Galle 80000 Sri Lanka
The history of Galle extends thousands of years to biblical times. In more recent times it was a prize to be possessed for western traders in search of wealth and glory. Its beautifully preserved colonial Dutch fort with its quaint city with cobblestone streets within is a place time forgot. Close by are magnificent beaches, rainforests and other attractions. It is definitely a fascinating place to visit.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Old Town of Galle and its Fortifications, Galle 80000 Sri Lanka
Old Town of Galle, Sri Lanka. ... Galle was built as a fortified coastal city with large walls along the seashore. It was designed with a European way of thinking – that attacks from colonial competitors could come from the sea as well as the land.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Galle Fort Lighthouse, Rampart Street Galle Fort, Galle 80000 Sri Lanka
Galle Lighthouse is an onshore Lighthouse in Galle, Sri Lanka and is operated and maintained by the Sri Lanka Ports Authority
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Dutch Hospital Shopping Precinct, Hospital St Old Hospital Bldg, Galle 80000 Sri Lanka
The Old Dutch Hospital, Galle is one of the oldest buildings in the Galle Fort area dating back to the Dutch colonial era in Sri Lanka. The heritage building has now been developed into a shopping and dining precinct.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Madu River, Nilwala River Safari, Bridge View, Custom Road, Balapitiya , Sri Lanka 941906362 Call And Contact, Balapitiya 80550 Sri Lanka
Madu River is a wetland, near the Small town "Balapitiya" along the Colombo Galle highway. This is the point where the Estuary of the Madu river. The river flows through a terrain where it creates a large number of islands, and the eco system creates a beautiful wetland. The hotels around provide boat rids through the canals created at a good cost. And there are loads of places to stay, dine and wine.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We are Arranging Pickups from All the Hotels In Galle.( As Per Customer PickupPoints During confirmation)
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate 8 hours, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.