Galle Day Tour
Galle Day Trip is one of the most popular outdoor activates for the travelers in Sri Lanka.
River boat safari
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Experienced guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Bentota Beach, Bentota 80500 Sri Lanka
River boat safari
Pass By: Kalutara Bodhiya, Galle Colombo Main Road, Kalutara 12000 Sri Lanka
Kalutara Bodhiya is a Bodhi tree located in Kalutara, Western Province of Sri Lanka. Situated on the Galle Colombo main road, by the side of Kalu River just south to the Kalutara city, it is believed to be one of the 32 saplings of the Jaya Sri Maha Bodhi in Anuradhapura, Sri Lanka. A Buddhist temple Kalutara Viharaya and a modern Stupa, Kalutara Chaitya are located in close proximity to this sacred fig. One of the most venerated religious place in Sri Lanka, hundreds of Buddhists visit this religious place daily.
Pass By: Galle Fort, Church Street, Galle 80000 Sri Lanka
Galle Fort in the Bay of Galle on the southwest coast of Sri Lanka, was built first in 1588 by the Portuguese, then extensively fortified by the Dutch during the 17th century from 1649 onwards. It is a historical, archaeological and architectural heritage monument, which even after more than 423 years maintains a polished appearance, due to extensive reconstruction work done by Archaeological Department of Sri Lanka.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up from any hotelAirports
- Bandaranayake Intl Airport, Colombo Sri Lanka
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.