Gala Tango Show in Buenos Aires (with optional dinner)
Visit this classical Tango venue located in the oldest neighbourhood of Buenos Aires, San Telmo. From there, slip into a comfortable seat to watch dances accompanied by live entertainment. Have an unforgettable and unique night at Gala Tango, one of the most famous dance venues in Buenos Aires.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tango Show
- Admission to Gala Tango
- Live Entertainment
- Dinner (If option selected).
- Hotel Pick-Up / Drop-Off (If option selected)
- Entry/Admission - Gala Tango
What's excluded :
- Hotel Pick-Up / Drop-Off (If option NOT selected)
- Dinner (If option NOT selected)
- Visit: Gala Tango, 1064, 5 de Julio 426, C1064ABB CABA, Argentina
A unique building for its architecture and decoration, with a French style with exclusive details of refinement, makes Gala Tango the most glamorous Tango venue in Buenos Aires.
An elegant, warm and refined Tango and Folklore Show defines it as a superior level in popular art. Sit down and enjoy an Orchestra formed by a Quintet with a piano, bandoneon, Creole guitar, violin and double bass and accompanied by two tango singers, four dance couples, a Charanguista and a boleadora show.
Departure Point :Gala Tango, 1064, 5 de Julio 426, C1064ABB CABA, Argentina
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up at hotels and apartments located in the Palermo, Recoleta, Retiro, Puerto Madero and San Telmo neighborhoods.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- In addition to the security measures taken by the company we encourage passengers to take note of the symptoms caused by COVID-19 and to always be conscious of sanitization and prevention (please ask for further assistance).
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.