Gabriel García Márquez Literature Tour in Cartagena De Indias
Visiting the imaginary places invented by Gabriel García Márquez, as well as the real scenarios of novels like 'Love in the times of cholera', it will be possible to see now thanks to this tour, Let's know Cartagena through the life and work of the most important writer born in Colombia, the Magical Realism Nobel-Prize.
This wonderful tour is done only in the afternoon starting at 3 pm.
Meeting point in the old city; at the reception of The Navy Museum.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
- All activities
- Professional guide
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Airport/Departure Tax
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sanctuary of Saint Peter Claver, Carrera 4 No. 31-00 Centro Histórico. Plaza de San Pedro Claver., Cartagena 130002 Colombia
This attration is quite important since our writer used to spend time near by.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Festival Internacional de Cine de Cartagena de Indias, Cartagena Colombia
Our accredited tour guide will share right there the very important link between our hero and this international film festival
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Walled City of Cartagena, Calle 41, Cartagena 130002 Colombia
Right inside the wall city we will have 3 exciting hours, tasting local Snacks and a drink while we enjoy talking about Gabo's life, about Latin America and about a lot more.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Cartagena, Cartagena, Cartagena District, Bolivar Department
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :Sofitel Legend Santa Clara Cartagena, Calle Del Torno 39-29 Barrio, Cartagena, Provincia de Cartagena, Bolívar, Colombia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant meals not included
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Dress code is smart casual
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.