Fun with family's (sports or beach) in Greece
the tour meets families and children.
the sandy beach is ideal for relaxing and sporting events.
racquetball fathers and children
swimming and snorkeling.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Coffee and/or Tea - local coffe or greek coffe
- Snacks - local club Sandwiches
- Bottled water - a sealed botle of waters
- sun bed and umbrella's
- sports equipments like bags and ball's
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages - beers or similar stuff
- Lunch - food and drinks can be purchase at the store.
Important to recognize that grandparents often have more time to travel. Unlike their children, limited time off, grandparents are often retired and likely have a different perspective on life, prioritizing experiences and family. In many cases, these trips may be planned around a certain milestone (birthday, retirement, etc.) and usually include one grandchild from one family at a time, rather than all of a couple’s grandchildren. These vacations are also more likely to be educational in nature, and of longer duration (sometimes two weeks), and must take into account the unique interests, ages, mobility and budgets of all parties involved. Cruises, resorts, cross-country road trips are all popular choices for travel. With this in mind, many travel companies will offer packages that include meals, lodging, and hands-on, kid-friendly educational events. Greece is popular for its amazing beaches, warm weather and delicious food. However, over the last years, Greece has become an up and coming destination for sports like extreme sports and water sports, as well as for alternative tourism.
we offer games at the beach and tasting greek snacks.
• Katakolo Port, Katakolo 270 67 Greece
• Kourouta Beach, Amaliada Greece
Departure Point :Katakolon to Olympia Bus Service, Katakolo 270 67, Greece
Traveler pickup is offered
.the entrance of the hotels and lobby.Ports
- katakolo port
- kilini port
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Fun sport with family's 4/1/2020 - 10/31/2020
Fun beach 12/22/2019 - 11/17/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 03:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.