Fun Wine Tasting in Barcelona with a Sommelier!
At Wine Secrets Barcelona we firmly believe that wine tastings are about having a good time. Therefore we steer away from language that is too technical. We also like to keep our tastings loose and informal. There really is no such thing as a silly question and we encourage our guests to be interactive. Of course, this doesn't mean that we cannot accommodate guests who already have a certain knowledge about wines. Simply let us know in advance if you would prefer the tasting to be at a higher level. We're happy to tailor make any tasting to your needs and desires!
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Our most popular wine tasting consists of 4 different wines from top wine makers followed by a selection of artisan cheeses and cured meats. However, we'll gladly tailor make a tasting to your desires
- Snacks - With our wine tastings we serve artisan cheeses and cured meats of the highest quality.
What's excluded :
- I like to welcome my guests with a glass of delicious sparkling wine. This is very typical to Barcelona as a gesture to receive someone. We then proceed to the tasting which consists of three different wines. I also serve you local and regional cheese and cured meats from small, family-run producers. You're not going to find any of this at the supermarket!
Apart from enjoying the wine I want you to learn a handfull of practical tips that you can use at your next visit to a wine store or restaurant. Its important that nobody feels intimidated to ask questions and I like to interact with my guests, rather than giving a lecture. Remember; wine is about having a good time!
All this wine talk tends to make people hungry and that’s when we bring out our selection of artisan cheese and cured meats. You will taste two types of cheese and two cured meats accompanied by quality crackers. We only work with small scale producers and put a lot of time into finding the very best quality. We have a preference for locally sourced produce and knowing how it’s been made and by whom.
Our goal is to give you an exclusive and local experience that will enrich your visit to Barcelona!
• Cheese & cured meats - I also serve you local and regional cheese and cured meats from small, family-run producers
Departure Point :Carrer de Martínez de la Rosa, 4, 08012 Barcelona, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- These are exceptional times and we take every necessary precaution to keep guests and staff safe. We very much live and work by the "better safe than sorry" stipulations. No risk!
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.