Fun diving Catalina islands
Fun Diving in Catalina Island
Our scuba tour starts at 7:00am picking you up at your hotel and heading to Flamingo Beach as the jump-off point. On board a scuba dive boat, you will travel to Catalina Island which will take about 30 minutes to do 2 scuba dives in different dive spots. In between dives and during your surface interval, you will be served with some snacks, fruit and drinks.
Diving certificate or License is mandatory for this tour .
per adult from
5 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Use of SCUBA equipment
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Be Water Diving, Calle Central Diagonal Al Banco Nacional . Tamarindo. Inside hostel la botella de leche, Tamarindo 50309 Costa Rica
Fun dive 2 tanks tour to Catalina islands .
All diving equipment is included as well as dive guides for groups of up to 4-5 divers. Also included is transportation (from selected hotels) and refreshments (water, iced tea, fruit and cookies).
What to bring
Please bring your scuba diving licence, towels, cameras (plenty of dry space is available onboard), Credit card or cash for payment, cash for tips or extra services (see below), sunscreen and/or a sunhat.
Other important information
• Please ensure that you leave sufficient time between diving and flying!
• Proof of certification is required. You must show your dive licence to staff at the store when completing paperwork. Lack of proof may require additional cost and training.
• Pick up times vary depending on your location.
• All tours are subject to cancellation fee.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: tamarindo and flamingo areaDates: See Availability
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.