Fun and unusual walk in Chinon
Complete the course independently, play regardless of the time of day and become an actor in your visit experience!
- Learn historical anecdotes
- Enjoy a unique tour route
The scenario: "Emma, journalist at Petit Rusé, was supposed to give you a visit to Chinon. Except that she is not there ... her grandmother called her for an emergency. She therefore sent you some information. So that you can visit Chinon and so that you are as curious as they are cunning, Emma has concocted some puzzles and surprises ...
Note: this course involves walking ... and steps! It is best to reach the starting point on foot. We also advise you to consult the Chapel's opening hours to make the most of the activity.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Access to mobile games (application download)
What's excluded :
Smartphone in hand, discover or rediscover the charming town of Chinon through its history, its anecdotes ...
Solve the puzzles, challenges ... and above all, be observant!
The autonomy offered by the application allows you to start the course whenever you want, to take your time if you want to enjoy it, or even to take a break to enjoy the beauty of the village.
• Chapelle Sainte Radegonde, Rue du Coteau Sainte-Radegonde, Chinon France
Departure Point :chapelle Sainte-Radegonde de Chinon, rue du coteau Sainte-Radegonde, 37500 Chinon, France
Departure Time :7/21/2020 - 1/11/2022
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.