Full Valley Tour 2.5 Hrs.
we are one of the thirty two tour companies that actually live in the park as a resident. we share with you our experiences living in the this beautiful land.
per adult from
2 hours 5 minutes
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park, US Highway 160 & US Hwy 163, Monument Valley, UT 84536
Did you know that Monument Valley also has arches, windows, and ancient Anasazi petroglyphs? Get the full scenic experience in the Restricted area with visits to the Big Indian, Sleeping Dragon, and all the arches – the Big Hogan, Moccasin Arch, Sun’s Eye, and Ear of the Wind. You will also see ancient Anasazi petroglyphs on the canyon walls below Sun’s Eye.
** Includes a Hogan visit with the late Susie Yazzie’s family, who demonstrate traditional Navajo rug weaving and narrate the significance of artifacts such as the baby cradleboard.
This tour also includes everything you see in the Scenic Express tour.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Main Monument Valley Road, Main Monument Valley Rd, Oljato-Monument Valley, AZ 84536, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- your can use your own car seat
- animals are allowed on tour besides service animals.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.