Full South To Cusco From Lima
- Take a speedboat out to the Ballestas Islands to see penguins and sea lions in their natural habitat. – Paracas
- Dune Buggy up and Sandboard down the biggest sand dunes at the only desert oasis in South America. – Huacachina
- Make a quick stop (30 minutes) to see the Nazca Lines for free, or let us assist with a Nazca Lines flight (overnight stay required). – Nazca
- Tour or trek the second deepest Canyon in the world at the Colca Canyon. – Arequipa
- Take a boat to Lake Titicaca, the highest navigable lake in the world, and visit families living on the floating islands. – Puno
- Visit the Sacred Valley and tour/trek to the world famous ruins of Machu Picchu. – Cusco
- Free hotel/hostel pickups and dropoffs at every stop. Avoid ripoffs and unsafe taxis.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Restroom on board
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel
- Horse Exhibition
- Chincha Secret Slaves Tunnels
- Paracas National Reserve Tour
- Pisco Vineyard Guided Tour
- Nazca Viewing Tower
- Bilingual Guide
What's excluded :
- DAY 1
6:30 -7:00 Departs Lima - Pick-up from your selected location. See your booking confirmation for exact pick-up time.
8:30 - 9:30 Unique bread oven breakfast MIRASUR. Show CABALLOS DEL PASO
12:00 - 13:00 FREE Secret Slave Tunnels Tour - Exclusive Hop Stop at the Hacienda and underground tunnels.
14:00 Arrives Paracas - Beautiful small town by the sea.
08:00 - 10:00 EXTRA Ballestas Islands Tour - See penguins, sea lions and other animals in their natural habitat.
11:00 FREE Paracas National Reserve - One of South America's biggest protected desert reserves.
13:00 Departs Paracas.
14:15 Arrives Huacachina - The only desert oasis in South America
16:00 - 18:00 EXTRA Dunebuggy/Sandboarding Tour - Sandboard down the biggest dunes in South America.
13:00 Departs Huacachina.
13:15 FREE Pisco Vineyard Visit - Try lots of free samples of Pisco, the national drink of Peru.
17:30 FREE Nazca Lines Viewing Tower - See 3 of the Nazca Lines for free.
18:00 Dinner stop - Nazca.
19:00 Departs Nazca.
05:30 Arrives Arequipa - Probably Peru's most beautiful city, the so called "Ciudad Blanca" or white city. Free time in Arequipa.
03:00 - 17:30 EXTRA Full Day Colca Canyon Tour - The second deepest Canyon in the world.
17:30 Return Arequipa.
05:45 Departs Arequipa.
09:30 FREE Lagunillas Mirador Viewpoint - Oversee a stunning lake with four small islands at 4174m above sea level.
11:00 Juliaca coffee driver stop.
13:00 Arrives Puno - Gateway to the highest navigable lake in the world.
16:30 - 18:30 EXTRA Floating Islands Tour (2 hrs) - These man made islands are home to the Uros tribe.
21:30 Departs Puno.
06:00 Arrives Cusco - Hotel/hostel drop-off.
Remember that you can stay as long as you want in any of the stops, and the day you want, take the bus for the next destination. Passes are valid for one year.
Departure Point :Miraflores District 15792, Peru
Traveler pickup is offered
If staying outside of these areas or at a residential address, then please select our central meeting point: MC DONALDS, PARQUE KENNEDY - MIRAFLORES as your pick-up location.
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :Cusco, Peru
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.