Full Running Tour of Ibiza Town
We’ll run together on a 8k route around Ibiza Town. We’ll stop frequently so that I can share fun stories and show you the best things to do and places to eat, drink and hang out.
The tour takes around 2 hours and we’ll run at a pace that everyone is comfortable with (which might be slower than your usual pace).
The tour will help you to quickly know your way around and give you the best tips to be able to make the most of your time in Ibiza.
per adult from
What's included :
- We can carry small items such as keys, money and credit cards
What's excluded :
- Bottled water - Please bring a bottle of water you can run with. Your guide will carry some water and you can stop to buy more water along the way if needed.
- Entry/Admission - Pacha Ibiza
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dalt Vila, Old Town, Ibiza Town, Ibiza Spain
We will run through the cobbled streets of Dalt Vila, inside and outside of the walls, and stop for the amazing views at the top!
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Puerto de Ibiza, Calle Andenes, 07800, Ibiza Town, Ibiza Spain
We'll stop at various places in the Port where you'll hear lots of fun stories from Ibiza's past, from the Corsairs to the Hippies.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Pacha Ibiza, Avenida 8 de Agosto, Ibiza Town, Ibiza Spain
We'll stop outside Pacha to explain how dance music came to be such an important part of Ibiza
Duration: 5 minutes
Departure Point :Keeper Ibiza, Passeig Joan Carles I, s/n, 07800 Eivissa, Illes Balears, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
Guests arriving on a cruise ship can be collected and returned to their ship, however this will mean the tour will be private for them & other guests on the same ship - other members of the public cannot book onto the same tour.Ports
- Ibiza / Eivissa
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 5/17/2019 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Under 18s must be accompanied by a parent/legal guardian
- ALL participants must sign a waiver form, and a parent/legal guardian must sign on behalf of any participants under 18
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- We have Public Liability Insurance but not medical insurance - that is your own responsibility
- Your health and safety are your responsibility. Do not run if you don’t feel well, and always follow the instructions of your guide/trainer. If you have any health concerns about participating in a Running Ibiza activity, discuss it with your doctor first – you are responsible for your own health needs.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- The wearing of face masks is compulsory in Spain where 1.5m distance can't be kept, however runners are exempt. We will discuss with you ahead of your activity whether you wish your guide to wear a face mask or not, which they will happily do at your request.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.